Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marmalade Bangsar Village II

Star For



Hari nie lunch dekat Marmalade Bangsar Village II with Izan & Nurul....

A very recommended dining untuk family and frenzz...

I'm having my fav dish.. Turkey Ham Wrap with cheese and spinach.. same goes with nurul.. price RM17 ... Izan withe her Fettucini Salmon ( sorry ler xder gambar...) And my fav drink Day Starter ( combination of strawberry, banana & orange).. RM9


it's also have a kids playing area with toys and TV... believe me.. weekend mmg penuh with family and kids... parents x perlu risau or rasa malu dgn anak yang terjerit²..coz every kids is doing the same thing...



Tatataaaaa......

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on your blog. Well done sebab akhirnya ter'create' juga blog sendiri hehe .. lepas ni masa terluang akan terisi dengan meng'update' blog lah eh

    ReplyDelete